[cmake-developers] Targets for FindGTK2.cmake

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 09:21:19 EDT 2013

Hello Brad,

On 20/09/13 15:56, Brad King wrote:
> I see failures such as:
>
>  http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=209170401&build=3034240
>  /usr/include/ft2build.h:56:38: fatal error: freetype/config/ftheader.h: No such file or directory

I think I finally fixed it! :)
Yesterday all the tests were green, but today there is one failing,
because "The C compiler "/usr/bin/gcc" is not able to compile a simple
test program"

http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3038861

I believe it's not my fault, also because the same test was working
yesterday:

http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3037857

I pushed right now another couple of commits that should fix the tests
also with very old GTK2 releases (tested on a Debian etch with gtk2 2.8.20)

I noticed that on some builds, all the tests for GTK2Targets suddenly
disappeared:

londinium.kitware: http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3039037
TheGibson.kitware: http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3039001

Is it my fault or if they were explicitly disabled?

Cheers,
 Daniele