[cmake-developers] Please review CXXFeatures.cmake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Sep 20 16:07:41 EDT 2013

On 09/20/2013 03:42 PM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Having the interface in a full-featured C++11 way is step 2 or 3 on the way.
> I would like to solve the first step first.

The problem is that the solution to the later steps cannot be built
directly on top of your proposal for the first step.  Steve's
proposal elsewhere in this thread will cover everything needed.
I don't think it is actually very complicated either.  You two just
need to shuffle the logic you (Eike) have already constructed to
compute available features into the right places.