[cmake-developers] ExternalProject and git clone

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:39:09 EDT 2013

On 10/09/13 11:49, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> Then I think I'll go for the first option ("Skip the clone phase if the
> source_dir exists and is not in the build directory")

This is a preliminary patch, that partially fixes the issue for git only
(I still want to ensure that the folder is empty before removing it, but
I don't know how to check if a directory is empty, suggestions?)

Does it look acceptable such a behaviour, or do I have to add a
variable? Comments?

Thanks.

Regards,
 Daniele