[cmake-developers] cmake --help-concept

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Sep 10 10:28:10 EDT 2013

On 08/28/2013 03:28 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> We should add these concept sections to the docs and we can add 'See the
> documentation of the generator_expression concept' where it makes sense. We
> should not change or extend the markup or make adding these concept sections
> dependent on choosing and implementing a new markup for docs.

The --help-concept proposal is for a specific new section rather than
general infrastructure for adding sections.  It can be one man page
that has an item for each concept, just like the command help has an
item for each command.  This can be done independent of other changes
discussed in the thread Alex linked.