[cmake-developers] CMakeLists.txt needs to be undone.

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Mon Sep 2 11:15:16 EDT 2013

On 2013-08-31 20:42, outro pessoa wrote:
> It's that simple.
> 1. I know that this isn't the traverso mailing list.
> 2. There is no response; and, therefore, it is up to me to fix it.
> 3. Resetting vorbis/vorbisfile.h to accept the FreeBSD paths does not work.
> 4. Contacting the former maintainers yields no result.

Context, please? Your message doesn't provide nearly enough information
for us to have any idea what you are talking about. What do you mean
"undone"? For that matter, what problem are you having? What are these
prior communications you allude to that have received no response?

(Also, expecting an immediate reply during a weekend - especially a
holiday weekend - is a bit unreasonable...)

--
Matthew