[cmake-developers] CMake 2.8.12 transitive link regression?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 31 09:19:43 EDT 2013

On 10/30/2013 11:20 AM, Brad King wrote:
> Also please add the corresponding test case and base the topic
> on v2.8.12~2 so we can merge it for 2.8.12.1 after it passes
> in 'next'.

Thanks.  It appears that ImplementationIsInterface bypasses the
checks for EXPORT_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES and produces the
IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES properties even when CMP0022
is set to NEW.  Shouldn't it instead transform the link impl
into INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES in exports, and also transform
the link impl into IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES subject
to EXPORT_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES?