[cmake-developers] pause on new topics

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 25 09:20:48 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

There has been a lot of activity in 'next' this week.
Thanks for all your hard work!

However, we've been struggling to get a clean dashboard because
each day that we fix topics from the previous day's failures
new topics show up with new problems.  As long as this keeps
happening I can't merge anything to 'master' with confidence.

Please hold any new topics until what is in 'next' now gets
cleaned up to the point of a clean dashboard.  Any new topics
or extensions to existing topics strictly needed to fix a
dashboard problem are okay of course.