[cmake-developers] CMake documentation conversion complete (was: repository freeze for docs conversion)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Oct 16 10:19:00 EDT 2013

On 10/15/2013 10:33 AM, Brad King wrote:
> Please refrain from adding any new topics to 'next' until after I
> announce completion of the conversion.  After conversion all new
> topics will have to be started from a version of 'master' after the
> conversion.

The initial conversion sweep is now in 'master':

 Merge topic 'doc-reStructuredText'
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=c49083e9

so we can now lift the freeze.  Thanks for your patience.

I've rebased the cxx11 topic on 'master' and merged to 'next' again.
I revised it to add the module documentation in the .rst format.

Additional documentation cleanups will be forthcoming.  Please see
the new Modules/readme.txt section on how to document modules.

Again, please base all new topics on master as of c49083e9 or later
before merging to 'next'.