[cmake-developers] Perforce Patch for CTest

Pedro Navarro pnavarro at netflix.com
Tue Oct 15 18:44:08 EDT 2013

Hi!

I have the test succesfully running using the provided framework for
CTestUpdate, so I have a new CTest.UpdateP4 test. Right now it runs against
a local p4d server instance that you can download for free from Perforce.

I'm imagining that, depending on the testing machine, we might need to be
able to specify where the perforce server is located, if it's not the local
machine (using either a command line switch or an environment variable). Is
there any infrastructure for that or will we assume that the machine
running the tests will have a local p4d running? Should we assume that p4d
is running or should I start it as part of the test?

Thanks,
Pedro Navarro