[cmake-developers] Perforce Patch for CTest

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 10 16:14:04 EDT 2013

On 10/10/2013 04:01 PM, Pedro Navarro wrote:
> Hi guys, just checking: am I expected to do anything else with
> the P4 patch or is it now in your hands and will eventually be integrated?

As requested here:

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/8085/focus=8098

the patch needs to include a new Tests/CTestUpdateP4.cmake.in and
related changes to add the test case.  Also since none of the
upstream nightly test machines has Perforce installed we'll need
you to run a nightly CMake dashboard submission on a machine that
does.  Without this testing we cannot maintain the P4 support.