[cmake-developers] WiX generator and generic file IDs

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Oct 9 12:59:04 EDT 2013

On 10/09/2013 12:56 PM, Nils Gladitz wrote:
> I think I'd like to sign up as maintainer for the WiX generator

Wonderful, thanks!

> unless someone else wants to volunteer.
> I probably won't put as much time into it as it would deserve so if
> there is someone else who wants to work on it instead I would not mind
> either.

We can have more than one as long as communication takes place.
You've already followed most of the steps here:

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers#New_Maintainer

I just marked your issue tracker account as a developer.
Now just follow the Git setup steps here:

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Develop#Setup

to get push access.  Read the rest of that page to see how to
push and merge topics.