[cmake-developers] <FLAGS> on Darwin and custom rules in 2.8.11

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:12:11 EDT 2013

Hello,

I noticed that in 2.8.11 under OSX CMake adds -F/Library/Frameworks in
every kind of <FLAGS> rule, for any language. This of course conflicts
with non C/C++ compilers (I don't know about fortran) and my Pascal
based build system breaks because -F is not a freepascal flag.

How can I prevent this from happening? I tried thinking about some
smart parsing but since it is added in the last position of <FLAGS>
there is little I can do. My custom rule file is here:
https://code.google.com/p/hedgewars/source/browse/cmake_modules/CMakePascalInformation.cmake

Any help is appreciated.
Vittorio