[cmake-developers] [review] add_jar (UseJava) uses cmake_parse_arguments

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Tue Mar 26 12:25:57 EDT 2013

On 2013-03-26 08:16, Brad King wrote:
> On 03/25/2013 05:20 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Actually, there is a fourth option: I could write a patch that ONLY adds
>> INCLUDE_JARS and doesn't touch the rest of the logic. This might be a
>> more reasonable avenue for adding jar dependency support without
>> changing the historic behavior.
>
> This sounds good.  It adds a minimal amount of the future interface
> to support functionality missing from the historic interface.

Done. Please note that I re-pushed the branch such that the end result
is the same, but it is now broken into two commits, the first one adding
just INCLUDE_JARS. So presumably only the first commit is wanted, and
the second can be left along until 2.8.12.

When looking at the changes, it may be also helpful to compare
UseJava.cmake in 7d7eab9124 against the version as of 45c8e4b181; this
will give the simplest diff of what has changed to support INCLUDE_JARS
(versus 2.8.10) without the noise of the effective partial revert of
53a05b8f51 and adeafad488.

Matthew