[cmake-developers] review: pascal language supported

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:19:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,
some time ago I proposed adding Pascal support in cmake and since then I
got a lot of progress.
If you can see here I have a build system ready and working
https://code.google.com/p/hedgewars/source/browse/cmake_modules/CMakeDeterminePascalCompiler.cmake?name=cmake_pascal
https://code.google.com/p/hedgewars/source/browse/cmake_modules/CMakePascalCompiler.cmake.in?name=cmake_pascal
https://code.google.com/p/hedgewars/source/browse/cmake_modules/CMakePascalInformation.cmake?name=cmake_pascal
https://code.google.com/p/hedgewars/source/browse/cmake_modules/CMakeTestPascalCompiler.cmake?name=cmake_pascal

Right now I'm targeting uniquely Freepascal compiler as that's the one I
primarily use (and last one widely used afaik).
Is there anyone with more cmake scripting experience than me willing to
give these files a review?
You'll see funny stuff (such as static linking disabled and some confusion
in output name (fixed by the <TARGET> patch of some days ago).
It would be really helpful to the project and potentially they could be
integrated directly in cmake.
Best,
Vittorio