[cmake-developers] Issuing errors for faulty INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 05:36:26 EDT 2013

Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> We already have similar errors in the exported "targets" files for
>> things like missing library files.  The wording says something about
>> possible missing or broken packages.
>
> Right, I'll see if I can do something similar over the next few days.

I've pushed the error-on-exported-missing-include-dir branch to my clone. I
added the check of the include interface with a way to turn it off, because
the ExportImport test semi-legitimately needs that. The variable for that
probably needs a better name and does need documentation.

Any comments to that?