[cmake-developers] Modules/Compiler: TI DSP/ARM

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Mar 12 17:11:02 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>wrote:

> oh, this is working for you too ?
> Cool :-)

I have not tried yet, but I know both toolchains now. They use the same
interface. They only have different backend implementations as far as I can
tell.

> Do you know for which other processors TI has a similar toolchain ?
> Simply naming it "TI" is quite general, so I'd like to be sure.

As far as I know there are also the PRU assembler and loader, but that can
be called toolchain only in a limited sense. For instance, TI does not plan
[1] to provide a C compiler for that due to the overhead.

If you see that crash Florian mentions, please let me know, so we can fix
> it.

I will try once the release candidate is out.

Laszlo

[1]
http://e2e.ti.com/support/dsp/omap_applications_processors/f/42/t/39385.aspx