[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013988]: Ninja: generated files like moc, huge deps list (bis)

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Mar 6 17:59:35 EST 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13988
Reported By:                bamiaux
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13988
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2013-03-06 17:59 EST
Last Modified:              2013-03-06 17:59 EST
I believe the bug http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13874 is still present.
Compiling the included project mandelbrot with the nightly build taken at
http://www.cmake.org/files/dev/cmake-2.8.10.20130305-gd559be-win32-x86.zip
still have cpp files which depend on every generated moc file.
This is the same behavior I get in my own project. This is not restricted to moc
files, actually all generated files get put as dependency to every cpp leading
to very huge ninja dependencies.
This bug is supposed to have been fixed by the following commit
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=bbea30eec88fe6dc98d716f16141c6aab6a75314

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change