[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014230]: Unknown CMake command "cmake_parse_arguments"

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Jun 19 01:01:38 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                fiyawerx
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14230
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2013-06-19 01:01 EDT
It appears in versions 2.8.11.1 and 2.8.11, when trying to compile (in my case
this was with Plex Home Theatre / XBMC) This error shows. If you remove 2.8.11.x
and install 2.8.10, it works as expected.

Additional Information:
I'm not sure what info will help here, as I'm not very familiar with CMake, but
I noticed others on the forum mentioning having the same issue. This also occurs
when installed via brew (homebrew) on OsX, which downloads the .tar.gz as well
as when using the darwin installer.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change