[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014201]: FindCUDA does not forward include directories assigned by target_include_directories()

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:10:32 EDT 2013

Ah, yes.  I see that now.  I didn't read the code closely enough.

This gets closer to what I want in terms of generate time callbacks, but if
I need to process the output in some way then I'm still out of luck.  For
FindCUDA I need to process C/CXX flags individually (i.e. run arbitrary
CMake code), and I would still be unable to do so with this mechanism.  I
guess I might be able to more of that processing into the build time
executed script....