[cmake-developers] Review request: qt4-macros-TARGET-arg

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:09:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've pushed a qt4-macros-TARGET-arg branch to next. It refactors the Qt 4
moc related macros to process a TARGET argument. The target is used as the
source of include directories, which are then passed to moc as -I arguments.

Previously, those macros read the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES directory property,
which is populated by the include_directories() command. So, this patch to
the macros makes it possible to not require the use of include_directories()
anymore to use the macros.

Clinton, could you take a look before I merge to next please?