[cmake-developers] FindBacktrace.cmake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jul 29 10:06:57 EDT 2013

On 07/29/2013 04:59 AM, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> Thank you, Alexander. I've fixed both points you've mentioned and
> merged the "add-cmake_reset_check_state" branch into the "next".

Let's complete the add-cmake_reset_check_state topic first and
then you can rebase the find_backtrace topic on it to use the
feature.  The former looks good but we'll let it run through the
dashboards tonight first.

One comment on the latter topic:

+  # Prepend list with library path as it's more common practice
+  set(_Backtrace_STD_ARGS Backtrace_LIBRARIES ${_Backtrace_STD_ARGS})

The FPHSA macro should be given Backtrace_LIBRARY since that is
what the user might modify, no?