[cmake-developers] compile-defs-debugging and framework-interface-includes

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 06:55:01 EDT 2013

Hi there,

compile-defs-debugging is failing with some Visual Studio generators. I
don't have those ides to figure out what is going wrong. My reading of the
Preprocessor test indicates that if my new test fails, that one should too,
so I don't understand where the problem is.

The framework-interface-includes test is also failing on all macs, after I
changed it to use a regex to match a framework. I don't have ready access to
a mac for a few days to find out what is wrong there.

Can I get some help with those issues?