[cmake-developers] ninja support

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Jul 17 00:05:24 EDT 2013

Is there someone that can offer some ninja support? There is a regression from a while back exposed by a commit of mine yesterday.
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=199232514&build=2967911

With the framework refactor work, the soname for frameworks were fixed. As a result, code in the makefile generator to create symlinks was triggered.
In the generator, it was suppressed in the case of frameworks because cmOSXBundleGenerator takes care of making the symlinks.

But for the ninja generator, I just realized it isn't suppressed. And my attempt to fix that leads to a broken ninja file.

Thanks,
Clint