[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013878]: Support Atari FreeMiNT platform for CMake

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Fri Jan 25 08:08:37 EST 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Alan Hourihane
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13878
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2013-01-25 08:08 EST
Last Modified:              2013-01-25 08:08 EST
Attached is a preliminary patch to enable support on this platform.

This platform is completely static library only.

Additional Information:
Please let me know if I need to make changes, as I'm unsure on how to totally
handle the static library changes that are required.

Thanks !

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change