[cmake-developers] Review Request: Automatically link to libqtmain on Windows

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:20:16 EST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for all the recent merges. We've reached the point where I only have
a handful of topics left.

I've just pushed qt4-autolink-qtmain to my gitorious clone

https://gitorious.org/~steveire/cmake/steveires-
cmake/commit/020b692e7becdc82eb68484abfa3069029b0c8b1

https://gitorious.org/~steveire/cmake/steveires-
cmake/commit/530209f7a6e3fd323ebd429e53c01d1eebee7480

I introduced a policy to link the qtmain lib only if the policy is NEW.
Controling what is done by a cmake module is not something that has been
done before and I had to extend the API to allow it. Is that acceptable?