[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013847]: Generator - Sublime Text 2

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Mon Jan 14 22:05:51 EST 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13847
Reported By:                JodiTheTigger
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13847
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2013-01-14 22:05 EST
Last Modified:              2013-01-14 22:05 EST
support. I have merged this with 2.8.10.2 and successfully compiled
CMake+sublime for Ubuntu 12.04 (32bits). I have generated a sublime project
using this build.

I would really like it if this generator was made official.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change