[cmake-developers] LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES-genex topic review

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jan 11 11:33:54 EST 2013

On 01/10/2013 12:20 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Looks like I broke it. I was sure I tested it before pushing. Maybe too much
> merging and rebasing going on for me. Looking into it now.

Okay, the latest topic head works well:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=77d26467

However, the ExportImport test case only covers install(EXPORT) and not
export().  The implementation tested is in cmExportFileGenerator which
covers both types of exports.

I've merged the topic to master, but please extend everything you've
added to ExportImport recently (in this topic and others) to cover the
export()-from-build-tree case too.