[cmake-developers] CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_LICENSE character encoding

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Thu Jan 10 09:51:16 EST 2013

I wrote the WiX part and am pondering how to support extended character
sets without having to provide an extra RTF file.

We've got an english license text file but our company address still
contains a german umlaut.
I could provide an RTF but I'd prefer not to have two license files.

Nils

--
Nils Gladitz, B.Sc.
DICOM, Konnektivität und Entwicklung

Scivis wissenschaftliche Bildverarbeitung GmbH
Bertha-von-Suttner-Str. 5
D-37085 Göttingen
GERMANY
Handelsregister Nr. / Trade Register No. B3100 Göttingen
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors Dr. Gernot Ebel, Dr. Uwe Engeland

Tel: 0049 (0)551 634181-28
E-Mail: gladitz at scivis.de
Web: www.scivis.de