[cmake-developers] CMake build error on Haiku

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Tue Jan 8 14:06:08 EST 2013

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> On 1/8/2013 1:43 PM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
>> Recent CMake versions fail to build at Haiku:
> Can you or someone run a dashboard for this?  Without one we are
> doomed to have this fail again and again.

I can't, and I don't really care about Haiku. I was just testing out
some KWSys patches in their live CD and tried to also get current CMake
to build there. I took the opportunity to push everything that looked
sensible upstream.

Eike

(Removing their port developers from CC, they don't want to talk to
us.)