[cmake-developers] Interface includes and defines plumbing

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:50:39 EST 2013

Brad King wrote:

> On 01/04/2013 12:09 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> Brad King wrote:
>>> Yes, please.  Thanks for splitting this out.
>>
>> Done, thanks,
>
> Thanks for cleaning up the dashboard trouble.  I've merged this
> to master!

Great, thanks!

I've pushed two new branches to my gitorious clone.

 include-dirs-convenience

For the same reason that CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR exists, but for
interfaces. Please let me know what you think about the idea and API.

 target-includes-defines-commands

For primary population of interface and non-interface includes and defines.
The target_include_directories command will also be useful to 'correct' the
order of includes in the future when that is done at the same time as link
libs population.

This one doesn't have unit tests yet, but if you agree to it, I can add
tests.