[cmake-developers] Interface includes and defines plumbing

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jan 4 11:54:58 EST 2013

On 01/04/2013 10:15 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I've also pushed a LINK_LIBRARIES-property branch, and a
> INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES-genex branch to gitorious.

s/INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES/LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES/ ?

Unfortunately I won't have time to review them until at least Monday.
Meanwhile please work on the $<CONFIG_DEBUG> v. $<OR:$<CONFIG:...>>
approach discussed in a sibling part of this thread.  Note that in
the default case when no DEBUG_CONFIGURATIONS property is set or when
it is set to only one value then you can just use $<CONFIG:...> with
the one value directly instead of using $<OR:>.