[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013832]: VS 2010 generator lack the opt-out of setting incremental, UAC flags, default includes, default libs...etc

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Thu Jan 3 17:40:18 EST 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Amine Khaldi
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13832
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2013-01-03 17:40 EST
Last Modified:              2013-01-03 17:40 EST
ReactOS codebase, especially drivers, get link errors because we explicitly set
for example the /release flag, and the linker complains about it interfering
with the incremental flag, that we never asked for. We can't find a way to
completely remove such flags, so that we can have only what we explicitly ask
for. This btw also applies to the default includes and libs folders.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change