[cmake-developers] Setting ExactCase_FOUND in FPHSA

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:52:56 EST 2013

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I mean, even if FPHSA would set ExactCase_FOUND always by default, there
> still would be no guarantee at all that after a
> find_package(Foo)
> Foo_FOUND will be set, because as a user of that module I don't know
> whether it uses FPHSA or not. I have to read the documentation.

If you want to set the text on a text-related Qt widget, there's no
guarantee that the method you want is setText. It usually deliberately is,
but you have to read the documentation to be sure :).

Anyway, I don't agree with your conclusion, but I guess Brad gets the
casting vote of doing nothing or not. I understand your position and you
understand mine I'm sure. All that's needed is to decide :).