[cmake-developers] [WinCE] Fix for DLL projects

Salisbury, Mark mark.salisbury at hp.com
Wed Feb 13 11:59:47 EST 2013

Hello,

I see work has been done for the upcoming release for Windows CE.  I've checked out the latest cmake and using it for Windows CE I've found two issues:

1) With VS 2005, I see a link error with DLL projects "unresolved external symbol __DllMainCRTStartup at 12".  This occurs because the linker subsystem (windowsce) isn't specified.
2) VS 2008 support.

The attached patches address these issues, respectively.  Would someone review and commit my changes?

I've never committed to cmake before, so I'm not sure if I'm following the best process here for contributing.  Any feedback is appreciated!

Mark Salisbury
Firmware Engineer
Hewlett-Packard Company