[cmake-developers] ctest-fix-run-serial topic regressions

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 09:16:48 EST 2013

> Without any explicit test dependencies it should still be doing so.
> It currently moves all tests with dependencies to the front of the
line
> but I'll restore the previous behaviour for serial runs here as well.

Thank you. I just checked -- the CDash source code has no instances of
setting of the DEPENDS property, so I guess it should still run the
same as it used to even before you restore the previous behavior.

I was just mentioning it specifically by name in case you (or somebody)
wanted to check before it gets released, and *then* somebody encounters
a change in behavior for running a CDash dashboard.

I will try to remember to use the release candidates for my own CDash
dashboard when they start coming out later on. It uses ctest 2.8.12.1
right now.

Thanks,
David