[cmake-developers] Possible issue with UseQt4.cmake

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sun Dec 8 21:30:40 EST 2013

I noticed today that the UseQt4 module appends a lot of different data
to the COMPILE_DEFINITIONS property via add_definitions but appends
only one item to various COMPILE_DEFINITIONS_<CONFIG> properties.

Is this a bug in the UseQt4 module?

The reason I ran across this possible issue is I am implementing a new
version of the UseQt4 module that communicates its compile definition
results and its include_directory results via variables rather than
setting directory properties (which is way too blunt an instrument for
PLplot needs since that method affects every compilation in PLplot,
not just the minority of Qt-related ones).

Alan
Alan W. Irwin