[cmake-developers] QtDialogSearchText2 topic v. Qt 4.4.3

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 23 15:17:02 EDT 2013

On Monday 22 April 2013, Brad King wrote:
> Alex,
>
> This topic does not build on magrathea.kitware's Linux-gcc332s
> dashboard:
>
>  http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=2882492
>  .../Source/QtDialog/CMakeSetupDialog.cxx: In member function `void
> CMakeSetupDialog::doOutputFindDialog()':
> .../Source/QtDialog/CMakeSetupDialog.cxx:1212: error: `removeDuplicates'
> undeclared (first use this function)
>
> The machine has Qt 4.4.3 (and is used to build release binaries
> on Linux).

magrathea.kitware showed 0 updates today, while the other machines got one
update, which should fix the build with Qt 4.4
(http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=eb0d1aee41a81a18823d2c4c436663c595f4e3d8
)
I hope tomorrow it will be fine, or is there something wrong with the setup on
that machine ?

Alex