[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014095]: Add FindGnuradio.cmake file to installed cmake files

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Apr 17 09:45:46 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14095
Reported By:                Tom Rondeau
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14095
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            N/A
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2013-04-17 09:45 EDT
I run the GNU Radio project, which uses cmake as it's configuration build tool.
We have a FindGnuradio.cmake file that we would like to add to cmake's
distribution to help us make it generally usable by out-of-tree builds (which
are an important concept for the project).

I have attached the file in question. It allows us to set a list of GNU Radio
components to search for and sets the include/library paths accordingly if
found.

For the time being, we will install this as GnuradioConfig.cmake ourselves, but
we'd like to see this as part of the larger cmake project, anyways.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change