[cmake-developers] Building with Qt for the Raspberry Pi with CMake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Apr 16 10:45:45 EDT 2013

On 04/16/2013 10:41 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> That means that the include directories of an upstream package will have to
> prefix each path with "${CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH}" in order to be useful in
> both cross compiling contexts and non-cross-compile-but-direct-on-target
> contexts.
>
> We might be able to generate something for INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES of
> exported targets. Pity we didn't have cases like this in mind when designing
> that feature.

Shouldn't all these paths be computed relative to the install prefix,
which is computed relative to the package config or targets file
location?

See an example here:

 http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14041

that does it for target locations.  The include paths should be the
same.  If an $<INSTALL_INTERFACE:...> value uses $<INSTALL_PREFIX>
should it not work already?