[cmake-developers] Qt builds: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:59:54 EDT 2013

2013/4/10 Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com>

> Stephen Kelly wrote:
>
> > So, how is the target 32bit/64bit determined? An option to cmake at cmake
> > time?
>
> It seems to be determined by the generator:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3785976/cmake-generate-visual-studio-2008-solution-for-win32-and-x64

I was about to say so.

Try
 git grep Win64

in the CMake source tree. You'll see that as well.

> I'll figure out a way to determine that in the ctest_testcase.prf file and
> set the 64 bit version.

check were "CMAKE_GENERATOR" variable is setup.
It is then used at line 73 of
https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/blobs/HEAD/mkspecs/features/ctest_testcase.prf

                cmake $$_PRO_FILE_PWD_ $$CMAKE_GENERATOR \

                    $$CMAKE_MODULE_DEFINES \

> Thanks,
>
> Steve.
>

> --