[cmake-developers] CMake master, Qt dialog and Qt4/5 installed has problems

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Apr 4 11:45:45 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Stephen Kelly wrote:
>
>> Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was updating my machine earlier today, and wanted to build the
>>> latest CMake master (00ef90). I am using Arch Linux with Qt 4 and Qt 5
>>> installed. If I compile with qmake-qt4 then I see the following
>>> compile failure,
>>>

> Please also try the workaround-usr-move-qt5 branch on stage.

My other question is - are we forcing Qt 5 when available over Qt 4
for the CMake Qt dialog? I will try to take a look at the branch in
the next few days, until then the dashboard submission will continue
to fail until this is fixed,

http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=2864935

That is built with cmake master as of yesterday, and I can continue to
block out the Qt 5 code until this is fixed when building CMake.

Marcus