[cmake-developers] merge session today

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 28 16:08:56 EDT 2012

The following topic branches were merged to master and deleted from the
stage today:

$ git fetch --all --prune
Fetching origin
Fetching stage
>From git://cmake.org/stage/cmake
   64d64b4..908f46a  master     -> stage/master
 x [deleted]         (none)     -> stage/ctest-svn-non-interactive
 x [deleted]         (none)     -> stage/fix-13549-make-findmpi-quiet
 x [deleted]         (none)     -> stage/ninja-OBJECT_DEPENDS

The following branches were NOT merged because of failing tests and/or
changes that occurred today and still need testing on the overnight
dashboard runs:

#                          vs-pdb-output | master=0 next=1
#                          ninja-LIBPATH | master=0 next=1
#                  ninja-link-rsp-expand | master=0 next=1

See the test failures here:

http://open.cdash.org/queryTests.php?project=CMake&date=20120928&limit=200&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&limit=200&field1=status/string&compare1=61&value1=Failed

(especially the ninja-related LinkDirectory test failures and the
pdb-related PDBDirectoryAndName test failures)

The following branches still need some more work. If they're ready by
Monday, we can still get them into 2.8.10-rc1 -- if not, we're going to
have to push these features into the next release instead.

# generator-expression-target-properties | master=0 next=1
#                          export-sets-2 | master=0 next=1

The following branches are NOT intended for 2.8.10-rc1

#             find_library-NAMES_PER_DIR | master=0 next=1
#           generate_export_header-fixes | master=0 next=0

Cheers: have a great weekend!

David C.