[cmake-developers] Proposal: An IRC dev meeting to chat about CMake stuff

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Sep 24 16:20:14 EDT 2012

These online chat meetings, moving forward, are going to be at 2:00 PM
Eastern time US on Mondays. (Same as they have been this week and last
week...)

I am not going to send reminder emails about them -- we're all adults here,
and I'll expect you all to have this on your calendars with your own
reminders set if you want something to remind you.

Steve, Eike and I have been the main three participants so far, but we
expect more to attend as it becomes a regular, well-established event.

Thanks,
David