[cmake-developers] Exporting dependent library targets in multiple export sets

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:45:27 EDT 2012

2012/9/16 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2012, Brad King wrote:

>> > What are the deadlines?
>>
>> Features not finished by the end of September may not be included.
>
> I gave it a try today.
Thanks a lot! I had a lot of bureaucratic work last week, and did not
know if it will be finished soon. It seems that each Russian
bureaucrat wants to let citizens do much more paper work than it is
written in the law... The only way to resist is to cite the law or
give them a printed version to read.

It would be nice if you'll give me a couple of days to review your
branch. If I'll become silent again, just go on.
--
Yours Yury,
mailto: urkud.urkud at gmail.com