[cmake-developers] Backlog bugs

Mathias Gaunard mathias.gaunard at ens-lyon.org
Sun Sep 9 05:00:48 EDT 2012

I had filed a few bugs that were relatively major, but they were moved
to the backlog. I haven't been able to find the procedure to move them
out of it.

I believe a lot of major bugs were moved to the backlog without their
authors being able to do anything, including bugs with patches ready to
commit or where developers had already investigated the problem.

In particular some people told me they had been severely put off by
CMake development when their bugs with attached patches that really
improved CMake were moved to the backlog and ignored.