[cmake-developers] Using the internal Code::Blocks builder

Benjamin Eikel cmake at eikel.org
Fri Sep 7 11:02:21 EDT 2012

Hello again,

the generator works rudimentary. I am able to generate Code::Blocks projects
for simple CMake projects. I still have to fix a bug with link interface
libraries and have to see what I can do about the window that is shown by
Code::Blocks when doing command line builds (I am still waiting for a
Code::Blocks forum account to be accepted).
Is there a set of CMake projects that can be used to put the new generator to
the acid test?

Kind regards
Benjamin