[cmake-developers] CMake 2.8.10-rc2 ready for testing!

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Wed Oct 24 14:01:32 EDT 2012

On 2012-10-19 10:25, David Cole wrote:
> [...] Please try this version of CMake on your projects and report any
> issues to the list or the bug tracker. This release candidate will
> become the final release for 2.8.10 by the end of October unless
> somebody finds and reports a serious issue that needs to be fixed.

It would be great if the patch in
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13604 could be merged. (Better
if the both aspects of the bug can be fixed, but the patch fixes the
more annoying of the two related issues.)

(Yes, I just filed the bug; sorry. It hadn't crossed my 'annoyed but too
lazy to do anything' threshold until just now.)

--
Matthew