[cmake-developers] Bug introduced in generate-time target checking code

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:54:48 EDT 2012

Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Thoughts?

I've pushed a fix-NOTFOUND-processing branch to next. It preprocesses the
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property content to remove generator expressions before
checking them. This way, all entries which are well-defined at configure-
time will still report an error as before.

For entries which are only evaluated at generate-time, we'll still need a
solution in the following release I think. This is somewhat related to [1]
because I'll be changing how linking works then too.

[1] http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13588