[cmake-developers] CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS and Ninja

Mathias Gaunard mathias.gaunard at ens-lyon.org
Sat Oct 13 22:38:44 EDT 2012

CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS is a feature that allows better reporting of
compilation errors to a dashboard.
Unfortunately, it only works with the Makefile generator.

Since ninja is significantly faster and just plain better, I use ninja
on all the builders in my test farm.

I'd like to know if there is any plan to add CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS support
to Ninja.
If someone is willing to guide me (I have no idea how to do this and
this option seems barely documented), I can try to implement it.