[cmake-developers] Bug introduced in generate-time target checking code

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 05:33:00 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I just noticed that I probably introduced a bug in commit
290e92ada86c5b74669be48ee901494ae8e48ee3. I don't have time to fix it or
even test it right now, but in that commit I changed a call to GetTargets
into GetGeneratorTargets in cmGlobalGenerator::CheckLocalGenerators. The
problem is that CheckLocalGenerators is called at configure time, so the
GeneratorTargets is still empty.

Can CheckLocalGenerators be invoked at generate time instead? It calls
GetOriginalLinkLibraries, which I also need to call only at generate-time as
it will need to be moved to cmGeneratorTarget and use generator expressions.